Wednesday 11 January 2017

The wait is agonising!

As most of you know, I've applied to university this year to finally follow my dream of becoming a midwife. 

I attended testing at Greenwich University last Saturday and they said they would let us know how we did asap. No specific date, universities are good at that!

I need to pass the tests to be given an interview. So its really important. I actually feel confident, which i'm not sure is a good thing, because if it comes back that I didn't do enough to get an interview, I will be devastated.

So, obviously asap means: I did the test on Saturday at 10:30am, why have they not emailed me Saturday at 3pm?

I have never clicked the refresh button on my emails so many times, as I have this week! I just want to know!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side, the two essays I had to cram after Xmas for them to be submitted by 7th January, I gained a distinction for both. So thats super!

I'm actually starting to believe I'm clever enough to do this. 

And not only that, I love human biology so much, I am hooked on learning more. The more assignments I am doing, I am becoming more and more amazed at what our bodies do. The way they work to even just get our tiny little finger to work is genius! 
As you can tell, my last two assignments were on the central nervous system and the endocrine system!

Imagine my excitement now I am onto the reproduction topics! Finally I'm at the point that is linked to what I want to do. 

Although I never imagined that I would be putting pictures of penises, labelled with diagrams into any of my written work at the age of 34.

Hope January is treating you all well. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment