Sunday 8 January 2017

Kids say the funniest things

Really quick short post tonight because as always I should be studying, but instead i've been watching orange is the new black and online shopping for a university interview outfit.

So firstly, for anyone who doesn't know, I had my hair coloured ginger on Thursday! I really fancied a change, and its the one colour I haven't been before, so why not! 

Anyway, Noah's first words when he came out of school were "Mum, there's two gingers in our family now"! I think he's pretty made up that we are "two gingers"!


Tonight, I took Noah up to bed and he wanted to read one of his books to me. His reading has really become good lately and he enjoys reading to us his books from home rather than school.

So, whilst reading 'Charlie and Lola, I can do anything, thats everything, all on my own' he decided to adopt a northern accent! Kind of like a strong Emmerdale style accent. 

I could not stop laughing!

So I said to him "thats a funny accent mate" to which his reply was.............


"Yes mum, I'm a vegetarian"!


Peace out peeps. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment