Monday 1 February 2016

Definitely 30 something.....

Just recently I have noticed that I am definitely 30 something and I shall tell you how this has come to my attention:

Whilst looking for clothes I enjoy looking at Marks & Spencer, Next, Wallis etc & find these much nicer than the usual clothing haunts! I also absolutely love a floral blouse and find this an attractive garment to wear on a night out teamed with skinny jeans and heels. 

I finally would like just normal blonde expensive looking hair. Now I never thought I would say this seeing as I do have a paunch for funky trends when it comes to the tresses, but I find myself looking more at girls like Louise Redknapp and wishing to look like her.

Expensive bags, shoes and one off items are much more appealing nowadays. I would much rather have an expensive bag that is statement piece & a classic style than lots of cheap ones which are fashionable. I also like an over the shoulder strap for a night out. Not a granny style, but I just think it looks smart.

I have been out 2 nights this weekend which I took a coat and umbrella on both nights. This has never been heard off before.
I also had money left at the end of each night meaning I have been slightly more sensible.

I'm seriously thinking of ditching fake lashes on a night out. Now I still haven't completely decided on this one, but if I can get mine lifted, then I may be happy with my own.

I'm genuinely becoming happier in my own skin, which has come as a bit of a shock to me. I'm aware I'm just your average looking girl, bit funny looking without make up on, resemble the girl from Jurassic Park 1 quite a lot of the time, but I'm happy with that. I've got my husband, my son, they love me exactly as I am & that for me is enough.

I look forward to the simpler things in life. Weekends at home, getting our house decorated, eating a nice dinner, Tony's business taking off, us being happy.

I'm really loving my 30's at the moment and we have so much to look forward to over the next few years of our lives. Getting older really actually is great! 

Now just to conquer my fear of death and dying!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment