Thursday 10 September 2015

Doing my bit for charity

This Saturday I am taking part in a 28km walk from Putney to Henley, along the Thames with a group of girls to raise money & awareness for GAIN.

This is an almost unheard of syndrome that affected my friends Emma & Claire's mum severely earlier this year & turned their worlds upside down.

I am sharing the Just Giving page here, in the hope that some of you lovely people would sponsor us 8 ladies for our efforts.

Yvonne's Ladies - Just Giving

The majority of us have been silly enough to not do any kind of training whatsoever, so this is going to hurt. Plus I am in the worst shape I have been in for the last couple of years, so I dread to think how hard I will find it.

All for a good cause though, and Tony being the task master he is, has set us a time limit of under 5 hours for maximum money from him.

Wish us luck everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment