Wednesday 16 September 2015

Accustomed to the lifestyle

With Noah starting school almost 2 weeks ago, I've had the time off work to help him settle in and pick him up for the half days he has been doing. 
This time off has been unpaid as I have no annual leave left, so have taken it as parental leave.

These two weeks I have to say have been fatal for me. I have seriously fallen in love with the stay-at-home mum lifestyle. 
My day is absolutely stress free! Once Noah is at school, I get home, put the washing on, unload the dishwasher, hang the washing out on the airer, put another wash-load on, generally 'over tidy' the house and I'm loving every minute of it.

Every day I have time to think about what we're having for dinner, make sure it is ready so Tony can eat before he starts PT in the evening and load the dishwasher so that the kitchen looks tidy.

Noah is in bed every night on time, with a story read and his uniform out ready for the next day.

My life has never felt so organised, I have never felt so happy and I have never dreaded returning to work quite as much. (That may be a lie, I think I dread returning after every time off, but this time is different).
I have had a real insight into how relaxed our house and family could feel every day and I really like the impact it has had.

Tony has less to do (if anything) when he gets home apart from prepare for his PT client and I really like that aspect too. I know its all about women being equal etc nowadays, but I'm not going to beat around the bush, I love looking after my man. I love having dinner done for him and him being chilled out when he gets home. 

I love baking during the day, so that him and Noah come home to little treats and I love greeting him with a cup of tea ready for when he walks through the door.

As we have our new pet bunny, Jessica, I can imagine being home even more. Cuddles on the sofa with her are just lovely.



This makes for a really tranquil life and it's what I want for our family and our wellbeing.

Now to think up a little home working plan. I can't find any jobs at the mo for home working. I'm sure this used to exist when I was younger?! The only home work I can find is selling over the telephone. I don't want this sort of thing, I want putting screws into bags, putting things together sort of work.

I'm afraid I'm going to go mental again if I stay in my current job for much longer. Help me people, give me some idea's!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment