Monday 27 October 2014

Please sir, can I have a broken leg?

So I have been hoping to feel better lately having had some time at home & my medication upped, but I can't say that I am.

It's so strange, like I can't understand myself what's wrong with me!

I've been going out, taking Noah to things, because it is not fair for him to miss out because his mums gone weird, but in all honesty, I could quite easily not go to any of the events. Just to save on the embarrassing fact that I know I am not as chatty as normal & people may notice.
Noah has still been going to nursery as otherwise he will be sat in front of the tv all day & it gives me time to get the house sorted.

I said just the other day that I wish I had a broken leg because then I feel I would have a verified reason for not going out & especially not being at work.
I feel like a fraudster & I hate letting people down. Which doesn't help when trying to feel better. Everyone says don't worry about work & just worry about yourself, but when you are genuinely worried about work, it's impossible to not think about it.

I'm hoping the meds kick in soon, or that something clicks with me soon because I know that I must be a right drag to be around at the mo! Someone who usually finds lots of things funny, has not laughed properly for a long time!

Someone tell me a good joke?! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment