Monday 20 October 2014

Striving for normality, failing at every hurdle!

Just a little update into how my week so far has gone with regards to starting to feel better.

The long and short of it is, that at the moment, I don't feel any better at all.

In fact, I feel that I could so easily become a recluse and never do anything ever again. I didn't leave the house for 4 days last week and it was lovely. I could have continued that for a week!

My mum and dad took me out shopping on Saturday and I do believe they were trying to buy me anything I wanted to make me feel happier, which was lovely of them, but there was no way I was going to let them do that! 
Also, I'd rather them save their money so when my mum is paying for lots of different bits for the wedding I won't feel as bad.

So I'm one week into taking more medication and at the moment I just feel shattered continuously. Whether thats because I'm not sleeping great or it is the change, i'm unsure, but I certainly do not want to feel like a zombie.

I need to get my spritely self back and quick! I can't stand feeling like this, its so not me.

We've ordered our wedding invitations and I cannot wait for them to arrive. I'm going to look into booking hotels this week for the wedding and gathering a list of places to let family know where they can stay should they want to. 

I also want Tony to start making a list of where he would like to go on his stag do. Whether it be abroad or here, I just want him to get organised with something!

Just under 9 months to go and I could really do with getting my head straight so I am fully excited about this countdown. I've waited far too long to marry my dream man, I will not let my own head ruin it for me.

I'll keep you all posted as time goes on! x

No comments:

Post a Comment