Monday 19 October 2015

Literally feel bipolar....

So after my moment the other day where I felt like I was having a little breakdown again, I actually feel better. I'm not sure if it was getting it out there, written down, out of my mind that has helped or if something has happened to make me feel better.

I genuinely feel up one minute, down the next, although I think there are more factors to being bipolar, it has worried me sometimes!

Noah is now well again, so we are sleeping full nights, no interruptions, which is lovely. 
I have booked into the doctors for an appointment because I'm so concerned that I am starting the menopause! I know I still have my ovaries but they have such a limited blood supply that I am convinced I will go through it whilst in my 30's. So hopefully she will get me some blood tests done, just to at least settle some of my thoughts.

We're literally about to start the crazy time of every weekend being full with plans in the run up to Christmas, which is often draining, but hopefully the fun times ahead will keep the stress at a low! 

Tony had a little windfall at the weekend on a football accumulator, so said to me to spend some of it on a nice dress as I very rarely spend money on clothes for myself. So I popped out to get a few bits, planning on getting myself a couple of jumpers or more every day clothing. 

The following picture is what I treated myself to.....



I could not find anything I wanted except a coat and some boots, neither of which I need in all honesty, but I do need pyjama's, slippers, knickers and socks. So thats what I bought! The obviously Noah needed some trainers, a t-shirt, a hat, a minions bracelet....... typical isn't it of being a mum! I had the chance to buy whatever I wanted and came home with more for Noah than myself. 

I was happy with my comfy cosy clothing though and I am wearing it all tonight, feeling wintery and homely. I'll get more wear out of this than a lovely spangly dress, thats my thinking. What has happened to me?! When did I become so boring?! 

The one huge thing I am looking forward to this month is our windows and front door being replaced!!! EEEEEK so excited about this. I just can't imagine how house with new windows and doors! 

This is what happens, you turn down new dresses, buy pyjama's and look forward to spending a small fortune on new windows and front door over anything else. 

I have said it before and i'll say it again, I love this age! I love being settled down, married with a kid. If I had one wish it would not be to return to my late teens/early twenties. It would be to be truly happy from now on in my life and make the most of everything I have. Something I am working on daily.

Have fun people. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment