Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Time!

So yet again, I have left it an age to write anything and I thought I would do a little Christmas thank you post for all reading my blog posts when I publish them.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but I literally cannot believe that Christmas is almost upon us and another year has flown by! 

As you are aware, I've had a pretty turbulent year for emotions and mental issues, but I think I'm getting there slowly.
I am still awaiting counselling, but I think I am going to return to work on 30th of December. Crazy time of year to go back I know and I'm not sure I'm ready, but I don't think i'll ever be, so might as well just bite the bullet.

I have been applying for new jobs and have just completed another application form to send off. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed!

Obviously 2015 will mark the most important day of my life, which is becoming Mrs Sara Cottenden! I cannot wait for this day and as New Years Eve approaches, I'm just on countdown to be able to say "We get married this year" as I plant a smacker on Tony!

The way this year has gone, it really won't be long until that day is here and its going to be the best! Surrounded by all our family and friends, celebrating the day with us and dancing the night away; it will be the mark of a momentous occasion! 

So all thats left to say is, Merry Christmas to you all! Hope Santa brings you everything you have been dreaming of! And a prosperous New Year! 

2015 is going to be an amazing year for us and I hope it is for all of you too!

Speak to you all on the other side! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment