Thursday 20 November 2014

My child is psychic....

I've noticed that my posts lately are a bit doom and gloom, all about me being a nutcase!

Before people say "you're not a nutcase", I know I'm not, I'm just trying to put a comedic spin on things.

So anyway, in all the depressing stuff, I've forgot to tell you all about the weird goings on with Noah lately.

Firstly, I dropped him at nursery and went to Tesco to restock the cupboards. Whilst there I thought I would start getting some Christmas presents for Noah that I know he desperately wants. These involve a spiderman figure and a spiderman mask. 
I returned home and put them in a thick dark burgundy bag, which you cannot see through and put them on top of Tony's wardrobe.

I then went to pick Noah up from nursery and told him I have a surprise for him. This surprise was actually a chocolate apple, but his response was amazing. It went like this:

"Is my surprise my Spiderman mask that you bought me from tesco this morning and is now on daddy's wardrobe"? 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

So thats one of the things.

The second is that he has an immense fear of going on the A249, which he refers to as the big road. Now we have used this road weekly since he was born as its our route to my parents. 
He's fine on the M2, but the second we turn onto the A249 he starts moaning "I don't like this road mummy. This is the big road, its scary".

Now, he stepped this story up the other day: 

"Mummy, I don't like this road, its the big road. Over there (pointing to the other side of the dual carriage way), the car slide and turn around and its scary".

I'm now worried this is some sort of premonition and this is going to happen to us!! Arrrrrrgh!!!

Why is he so weird?!?! 

Have you guys had weird things said by your children, or is it just my ginger boy thats slightly spooky? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment