Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mr Independant

Just a quick post about my finding tonight when I got home from work.

Tony had a PT client at 5 so Noah was without full on supervision for 5 mins! He had access to the garden where Tony was and had apparently been running up and down the garden minutes before I walked in.

When I opened the front door, I was greeted by Noah in the bathroom (which is downstairs), telling me he had been for a poo on the big toilet. I was all excited, saying "well done mate", whilst taking my bags in the front room. 

I noticed the bath was running and assuming Tony's PT client hadn't yet arrived, thought he must've been in the bathroom with Noah. I noticed a puddle in the kitchen, so I asked Noah what it was and he said "wee wee Mummy". 

I then poked my head in the bathroom to find him running himself a bath, his clothes thrown in the bath already and Noah lifting his t-shirt to show the streak of poo up his back.

I couldn't react quick enough!

Asking him what had happened, he said "I had an accident so did a poo on the big toilet mummy, now I need to wash my clothes as they got wee wee on them". 

Apparently he had started to go for a wee in the kitchen as he couldn't get to the toilet in time, managed to get on the toilet, do a poo, wipe his bum, begin to run a bath ,take his clothes off and throw them in the bath, all in less than 5 minutes!

You wouldn't believe this is the same kid that only 6 weeks ago was too scared to sit on a potty! 

Thats it, I'm throwing it out there........... he learns so quick, he's going to be an absolute genius! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment