Monday 17 March 2014

Busy busy busy......

Firstly I have to start this post with the most exciting news that I have chosen my wedding dress… eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!

Me, my mum, my sister, my best friend Bex & her mum went out dress shopping at the beginning of March. We started off the day in Folkestone at a lovely shop Wedding World where I tried on the dress that was already in my folder as the fave. From there on in, everything else had to match that one. We then went to Hythe to a beautiful little shop called Signature Brides. The lady in this shop was amazing as I explained I thought I'd found 'the one', yet she spent so long helping me try on every dress possible to eliminate the chance that I was wrong.

Luckily I was right & the dress has had the deposit paid all thanks to my lovely mum & it's another thing ticked off the list!

Since then, not much else has happened really. Tony's really doing well with his PT career, hoping to get things set up properly in the near future. This is something I'm really eager to support him with in every way possible as I want him to fulfil his career potential as I know it's something he wants to succeed in completely. The effort he has put in to learning everything he needs to is astounding & I'm certain it will pay off for him. My clever clogs of a fiancé!

I've been really ill with a throat infection this weekend & missed a friends hen do to the one & only Marbs! I'm so gutted :-( Not only was there a great itinerary set out which included cocktail making, but the previous times me, the hen Misty & another of my friends Lianne were out, we had a brilliant time all drinking together. I could not have gone though because as Tony said when I woke up on Saturday morning "so you basically slept for 24 hours yesterday"!

After not eating from Wednesday evening, I finally woke on Sunday morning ravenous & decided we needed to do something for the day. We took Noah to the Lambing Day at Hadlow College. It was a lovely couple of hours out in some beautiful March sunshine, although we didn't see any lambs be born.

Today feeling even better still, I went to meet my lovely friend Caroline's perfect little baby girl Rose. I had lovely cuddles & had a good catch up. 

Well, I've written a rather long essay like post there, but life as always feels hectic & a constant need to slow down!

No rest for the wicked though as they say! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment