Wednesday 7 January 2015

Gary Barlow

As a lot of people are aware, Gary Barlow from Take That (for anyone who really does have their head buried in the sand) has said he will sing at 3 people's weddings this year.

He has already chosen the first two, so I am on a mission to be the third person!

His only criteria is that you are a big fan and that you stalk him on Twitter. For anyone that follows me, I must have been driving you all crazy with my tweets! I have tweeted him hundreds of the times over the last couple of days and it doesn't stop there.

I have taken pics of me in my Take That t-shirts, the eldest being 20 years old! I have quoted memories from all the concerts I have been too as well as explained how I missed the last concert and sold my ticket due to being due to have Noah 2 days after.

If anyone fancies getting in on the act and wants to tweet him, please feel free to do so! 

My Twitter handle is SaraMiles3 and the hashtag is #singatsaraandtonyswedding

I'm hoping my recent paper interview will help, but not sure he has even seen my tweets!

http://www.courier.co.uk/Gary-Barlow-performing-Paddock-Wood-summer/story-25818740-detail/story.html

These following photo's are just some of the ones I have been tweeting him, with little stories attached! 



Sad, I know, but I think all of those concerts I have paid to go and see (and my mum paid for when we were younger), he should say thank you by singing at my wedding.

So if you've got a Twitter page, get behind me and tweet for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment