Monday 10 August 2015

In the words of Madonna....

I'm a material girl!

I'm probably the least materialistic person to be honest, favouring a spend up in Primarni than any other shop & buying anything that is on offer over named products, but I feel lately like I've got a few money orientated things to look forward to.

Firstly as part of my wedding gift from my now husband, I received a £600 voucher for Christian Louboutin!!!!! Now as most girls will know, this is big news, I can't wait to go to London on 31st of this month to purchase my first pair of red soles.

Plus I also received not only the Pandora ring I asked for, but a surprise Tiffany ring on the way to the venue that means so much to me. I feel like I could easily become a designer whore!

Today we've had a kitchen designed for us and that's given me home excitement, as well as purchase the paint for our hallway.

Whoever said getting old with marriage & kids was boring? Whoever said settling down was going to be a loss of excitement?

So far married life is good! Or maybe I've just realised I'm a spoiled brat? 

Much love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment