Friday 7 August 2015

I'm back!

My life has been the most manic it has ever been and I have not posted for so long. But now that I am Mrs Cottenden I will have some time again to keep you all posted with my life!
So, as I said, we are finally married! It was honestly the best day of my life and I'm still in the bubble of constantly looking at photo's and wanting to re-live the day over and over. Everything went perfectly & apart from Tony going out the night before, for only 2 drinks which conveniently continued until 2am the morning of our wedding, I think it is possibly the only day he hasn't annoyed me in some way.
What a big dress and lots of attention can do for a relationship ay!

We've just returned from honeymoon, which was amazing. The 3 of us in Cuba for 2 weeks. Absolute bliss! I already want us to book another holiday! Oh to be rich!

Now we are home, the plan is to decorate the house. Our hallway was plastered for us whilst we were away as a wedding present from the in-laws, so the paint will be bought this weekend. I already know what one we're having. I can't wait.

The other thing on my mind at the moment is that we have just over 3 weeks until Noah starts school and there is no 'trying for a baby now we're married' for us. Boooooooo hoooooooo! It's what married couples do! I was so worried on honeymoon that Noah was bored on his own & needs a sibling, but I think he seems the sociable type to make enough friends.

So instead, it's project house, project body and project career.

Oh and there is V Festival in 2 weeks time for me and Tony. So first of all, it's project young outfits that I can bop around in for a weekend and try to look cool!

Peace out for now. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment